Tuesday 22 March 2016

The Photography Show 2016 (aka even pro-photographers take selfies)

This weekend I was lucky enough to visit The Photography Show at the NEC in Birmingham.


 I was there to do some research about new ways to present edited photos to clients, such as USBs and photo books, but it was also an excellent opportunity to network, add new kit to my wishlist and have some fun with fellow photographers.

 There were stormtroopers from the Comic Con taking place next door...


... and a fantastic group of people dressed in authentic WWII costumes.



 While there I also met up with the lovely Emma, a wonderful photographer who I've got to know through the FMS Photo-a-day Facebook page. We chatted, looked at all kinds of fabulous equipment and took some rather daft selfies in front of a wall filled with corny (and sometimes slightly rude) photography jokes.



  We'll definitely go again next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment