Tuesday 5 September 2017

Product review - Saal Digital's Photobook XT

You may remember that I tried another of Saal Digital's products earlier this year - the Alu-Dibond wall decor - and so I was keen to experiment with their range of photobooks. As mentioned in my review of the wall decor, it's hard for photographers to try out potential products without investing substantial amounts of money and the scheme with Saal allows me to try new products for minimal cost.

I looked through the range of photobooks offered in Saal's design software and decided to the try the 10 page 19cm x 19cm Photobook XT. I already offer larger, more expensive photobooks to my clients and wanted to investigate a more affordable option. The software was easy to use and I was able to quickly add photos and text to my design and complete my order. I was very pleased to receive the book just 4 days later, a very prompt service with an hour's delivery slot advised beforehand.

The colours are bright and true to my original photographs and the glossy finish is very attractive.






I deliberately placed some photos across the centre fold as I wanted to check if the pages truly were "lay-flat" and I was satisfied with the result.


The photobook was a brilliant way to see my photos in print and to be able to tell the story of my wedding photography. Again, I am very pleased with this product from Saal Digital.







No comments:

Post a Comment