Tuesday 6 November 2018

Dave's 50th party - 3/11/18

When Dave's wife, Tracy, hired me to take photos at his 50th birthday party, she explained that the family had been through a tough year and really needed a celebration together.


The party had a Mardi Gras theme and was full of entertainment, there was a magician and a lounge singer who was leading everyone in a big sing-along!


There was lots of singing and dancing, everyone was having a brilliant time celebrating Dave's milestone birthday.


I regularly felt a tap on my shoulder as people grabbed the opportunity to have a photo with family and friends. There was such an atmosphere of joy and celebration!



Tracy had warned me that the final act was going to be a surprise and she wasn't wrong, the amazing drag Queen (I think her name was Lady B) really stole the show and got everyone dancing.


I left Dave and Tracy enjoying the chance to dance together.


Happy 50th, Dave!

No comments:

Post a Comment