Monday 18 January 2016

Twin-tastic!

Last weekend I had the pleasure of meeting the gorgeous 1 year-old twins of an old school friend. What little characters they were, so much fun but, wow, so much hard work. I'm in awe of parents of twins (or triplets, or quads...), I don't know how you do it.

It's fascinating to see how different siblings can be. Miss E was very confident and inquisitive, she loved the camera and was very keen to get her fingers on it (that's why I keep lens wipes to hand) ;)


Master N was a bit more laid back, although he enjoyed the attention he didn't want to smile and he was happy to keep his distance from the camera.


Their Mum and Dad are so in love with them, it's wonderful to see such a happy family.


Then the birthday cake came out...


 Master N looked slighly disgusted by the feel of the icing but Miss E jumped right in there, a girl after my own heart!


Thank you so much to the whole family, I had a lovely time with you all.


No comments:

Post a Comment